• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Presidential Election: Biden v. Trump

true but have you considered that not voting for Biden is a vote for Trump

and a second Trump term would literally destroy America

If you don't believe a second Trump would destroy most of your adult life, you really aren't paying attention or you support his racism, his anti-science, his packing the courts with radical RWers, his punishing everyone who doesn't kiss his ass.

You're snide remarks are so accurate and informed....verily your posts are the epitome of woke. We should bask in your light and knowledge.

The five richest Americans gained $75.5 BN since April. 36 million people lost their jobs.
The nature of this pandemic has probably increased business for both Amazon and Facebook. Not really sure what policies Bernie Sanders would have hoped to implement that would have changed this reality

>let's see who brought up Bernie on the post-primary thread again

i *think* warren did too, there was a thing in politico where she was like eh M4A isn't that great, i'll be joe's VP

Will your wife support you having a sex change operation?

Joe said he was picking a woman. Transgender should count.

The five richest Americans gained $75.5 BN since April. 36 million people lost their jobs.

What's the point of posting this? What percentage of the jobs lost were from organizations those five people were responsible with?

On top of that out of the five richest Americans 4 out of the 5 are Democrats and Ellison is pretty much a centrist.

Klobuchar is pretty "meh" to me. I've really never understood her appeal.

someone in my master's cohort went to work for her campaign after graduation. was constantly hyping her Midwestern tenacity/down-to-earth combo on FB. i never really got it either.

Ahh a transphobic joke. Fuck you RJ.

You can't be this stupid. Can you?

How is that transphobic? Let's me explain this so even you can understand.

Townie is currently a man.

Biden has definitively stated he is picking a woman for VP.

Townie or you could become a woman with medical procedures.

There is NOTHING about this that is vaguely anti-trans. PLEASE get some help.

You can't be this stupid. Can you?

How is that transphobic? Let's me explain this so even you can understand.

Townie is currently a man.

Biden has definitively stated he is picking a woman for VP.

Townie or you could become a woman with medical procedures.

There is NOTHING about this that is vaguely anti-trans. PLEASE get some help.

You couldn't even correctly interpret the syntax of Townie's post you numbskull.

Aren't the shitlibs supposed to have this memorized by now? Klobuchar gets things done! In the 2016 Congress session, she was the most productive member, 27 bills she sponsored turned into law. Has won every election she's ever been in (except 2020 pres primary), works across the aisle more frequently than any other member of Congress, and can DELIVER the midwest.

I've heard this speech 25 times from my father, I think they put it on the news every day where he lives.

Not a big fan of the Klob pick, although it sounds like many people are being vetted.

Back