• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021-22 Men's College Basketball Season - UNC v. Kansas for the Natty

CBS and Turner pay roughly the same amount each year from what I've heard, so of course CBS is going to have some exclusive windows baked into that. Plus Turner knows they will get better ratings at night on Saturday/Sunday of the first weekend. Still better than the setup we used to have (even if my local CBS station was one of the ones who offered all 4 game feeds very early in the process.

When I was young we had to walk to school in the snow for ......

It's all a bit blurry but

- ESPN, I believe, made it's mark by broadcasting all the games of the early rounds, which was before they had many stations, so the West coast games were ending at 2am in the east.
- Then there was the CBS only years. You could pay your cable provider to get access to all games and many times 4 were on at the same time, but they were not forced into scheduling blocks.
- The Turner deal spread the games out and minimized the 4 simultaneous games, for the most part.

I'm sure there is a more accurate timeline but those seemed to be the big inflection points.

So, how can you give the ball to the free throw shooter and then take it out of his hands for the other team to sub a player?

ND been terrible in last minute and a half

They got bodied around the basket like 10 times with no whistles. Refs also wiped away a ND basket to check the shot clock and let TT get away with the most obvious basket interference ever. Horrendous officiating and I’d be livid if I was ND.

They got bodied around the basket like 10 times with no whistles. Refs also wiped away a ND basket to check the shot clock and let TT get away with the most obvious basket interference ever. Horrendous officiating and I’d be livid if I was ND.

Oh I dont disagree on officials.

But ND also didnt score for last 3:30

Every time I watch Miami play, I don't understand how they lost so many games. Who/what do they not matchup well with?

that davison cat is pretty easy to cheer against

don't like dudes that slide under guys and try to draw the charge

Deacs shoulda been here

I’m afraid to even feel comfortable with the Miami game yet. Feels like the refs have been trying to screw over all the ACC teams- even Carolina- at the end of these games.

Back