• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021-22 Men's College Basketball Season - UNC v. Kansas for the Natty

It was a flop and should've been backcourt violation.

Ok and SEC guy commenting on a Big12 play, nothing to worry about there.

Of course CBS/Turner showed one replay of it.

I don't think it was a flop but it was definitely a backcourt violation. So Arizona should have gotten the ball with a chance to score instead of a breakaway layup.

Looking forward to getting some sleep the next few days. March Madness jacks me up!

Was hoping Texas beat Purdue. Saint Peter's has no answer for that Purdue big man. They would've had a better chance against Texas. Hopefully Miami beats Iowa St and keeps their run alive.

He 100% flopped. Another angle.

Yeah. My bad. That was a flop. Still should have been backcourt first because he stepped on the line before he flopped.

Didn't get to see Miami-Auburn. Just saw the highlights and that Charlie Moore had 15/9/8/3 on 4-8 fg. It is amazing how productive he is as the smallest guy on the floor.

Last edited:
Yeah. My bad. That was a flop. Still should have been backcourt first because he stepped on the line before he flopped.

Didn't get to see Miami-Auburn. Just saw the highlights and that Charlie Moore had 15/9/8/3 on 4-8 fg. It is amazing how productive he is as the smallest guy on the floor.

I love Miami and it feels wrong but I don’t care

Our fucking new commissioner from the Big 10 no less (granted from a school with godawful bball tradition) better fucking do something about the conference’s reputation.

Our fucking new commissioner from the Big 10 no less (granted from a school with godawful bball tradition) better fucking do something about the conference’s reputation.
The longer this goes, the more monumental the fuck job Wake Forest endures.

Charlie Moore is on his fourth college team and still looks like he's 15 years old

true...but the ACC had a representative in the room. In the past that has been helpful.

Back