• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021-22 Men's College Basketball Season - UNC v. Kansas for the Natty

ND game has actually a great game. Rutgers cannot defend the dribble drive to save their lives but they have made some unbelievable shots.

ND seemed to get a few key rebounds, which is supposed to be their weakness.

Enjoyed ND vs Rutgers. Entertaining, close and quality play. The big guy for Rutgers had some strong, one handed slams.

I'd enjoy watching the B1G go down hard.

I don't hate the B1G - I'm envious. They were the most competitive conference this year. That said, I don't think they any teams to the final 4 this year. I've got Gonz, Aub, Ky and Zona in my bracket. Which is kinda sad because I hate the SEC, Pearl and Calipari a ton more than I have any distaste for the B1G.

I don't hate the B1G - I'm envious. They were the most competitive conference this year. That said, I don't think they any teams to the final 4 this year. I've got Gonz, Aub, Ky and Zona in my bracket. Which is kinda sad because I hate the SEC, Pearl and Calipari a ton more than I have any distaste for the B1G.

I don't think any teams that have just barely more wins than losses should be in. 17-14 and 18-13 shouldn't be good enough to be in the NCAA. I don't care who you played or how difficult your schedule or your league are.

I don't think any teams that have just barely more wins than losses should be in. 17-14 and 18-13 shouldn't be good enough to be in the NCAA. I don't care who you played or how difficult your schedule or your league are.

I don't disagree. I don't think Rutgers or Indiana should have been in. But I still believe the B1G was the best overall conference this year.

This would be a good game, and Michigan would be losing, if the refs didn't decide to take over late in the first half. 16-3 at the line in favor of the 11 seed over the 6. Cool, cool, cool.

Brendan Haywood is calling the Providence game with Brad Nessler. Didn’t know he had gone into broadcasting.

2021-22 Men's College Basketball Season - Tournament Time: NCAA, NIT, CBI amd TBC

I remember when this board was so into the tournament that we had an entire thread for each region to discuss our picks. Guess we just don’t have the same passion anymore. Can’t imagine why

Didn’t realize Austin Arians’s brother is on South Dakota State. Just made a big play.

Brendan Haywood is calling the Providence game with Brad Nessler. Didn’t know he had gone into broadcasting.

He was a studio analyst for the tournament '17-20. This is his 2nd year calling games (he was on Spero Dedes' crew last year).

Back