• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021-22 Wake Forest Basketball Season - 25-9 (13-7), KP#33

New Bracketologies are out. Lunardi at ESPN has us steady as an 8 seed. Moron Jerry Palm moved us from well within the field to "first four out." I guess that winning our last three games by a total of 68 points was insufficiently impressive for Moron Jerry. It's difficult to figure out what he might have been thinking. His reasoning skills seem to be limited. Anyway, let's beat the 'Cuse and go on from there. Go Deacs!

Whether basketball or football, a certain subset of Wake fans will jump through an insane amount of mental hoops to convince themselves that being ranked is a bad thing. We need Phizer to get to work on a jab for LOWF disease.

For whatever it is worth, I saw one dude’s mid season ACC awards and both ManMan and Jake were on his first team. Jake on the first team defensive team. Alondes in a tossup with Banchero for POY. Forbes COY. Certainly not unreasonable.

Whether basketball or football, a certain subset of Wake fans will jump through an insane amount of mental hoops to convince themselves that being ranked is a bad thing. We need Phizer to get to work on a jab for LOWF disease.

Yeah fuck this flying under the radar shit. We’ve been unranked too long. Wake has been ranked #1 twice in the last 20 years. We deserve to reclaim our position at the top of CBB.

2021-22 Wake Forest Basketball Season - 17-4 (7-3), KP#28(!)

New Bracketologies are out. Lunardi at ESPN has us steady as an 8 seed. Moron Jerry Palm moved us from well within the field to "first four out." I guess that winning our last three games by a total of 68 points was insufficiently impressive for Moron Jerry. It's difficult to figure out what he might have been thinking. His reasoning skills seem to be limited. Anyway, let's beat the 'Cuse and go on from there. Go Deacs!

Maybe he is confusing us with Lake Forest.

He's not thinking. He never thinks. He just assumes. He assumed that we were going end up in the Mayo Bowl. And he was very wrong.

I plead guilty

Not enough market demand.

Won't happen playing like the 2nd half in the dome. :(

We have work to do just to make the tourney. If any of Wake, UNC, Miami, FSU and ND play like .500 ball down the stretch, they could be on the wrong side of the bubble.

All of us that were talking shit about ND’s soft ass schedule were vindicated tonight when they had a chance for a big home win and didn’t even come close. 14 points in the first half, 43 for the game. 33% from 2 and 17% from 3. Yikes.

gofundme?

"Tim is all class. A great ambassador for Wake Forest and the Spurs. Loves the Deacs. Still does charity work. We should support him financially and otherwise."

All of us that were talking shit about ND’s soft ass schedule were vindicated tonight when they had a chance for a big home win and didn’t even come close. 14 points in the first half, 43 for the game. 33% from 2 and 17% from 3. Yikes.

Well, sure. But in fairness, we lost to Duke at home by 12 points. ND lost by 14.

Duke is pretty clearly the best team in the ACC this year.

"Tim is all class. A great ambassador for Wake Forest and the Spurs. Loves the Deacs. Still does charity work. We should support him financially and otherwise."

Tim did not lose all his money. He is still very, very well off. My SIL is a friend and they communicate often.

I clicked through that shitty slideshow to see what they said about Tim. All they talked about was his financial advisor skimming money off and Tim suing him

Back