• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Carolina Panthers Thread - Time for the 2022 thread

The thing is Anderson has been terrific on shorter passes over the middle since he came here. Which was sort of surprising given he’s a speed guy and rail thin. So just get him some more of those. Let him catch and take off

I think defenses are using a safety over top of Robby and that's opened up a lot more medium-length throws since game 1

I wouldn't be surprised if Fit trades Anderson for picks in the offseason if Shi Smith looks like a legit #3 WR. DJ looks like a top 10 WR and Marshall already looks like a good #2.

Harder to trade with that big ass new contract if we don't throw him the ball.

Thanks for posting. That's a good breakdown. I'll keep an eye out for part 2.

So are we out of that conversation because Darnold has looked like super man against 3 (at least 2) bad teams?

Not sure what this has to do with Sam Darnold's Carolina Panthers.

But seriously, if Darnold's play and the situation lowered the asking price for Watson to Darnold + Brown, Burns, Chinn, or Horn + 2022 1st round pick + 2023 2nd round pick, would you do it?

No I think it’s best to stay away from Watson until everything is resolved and out in the open.

Even if Darnold doesn’t work out, it would be wise to continue to build around our young core and not trade it away.

I'm no as well. Watson has been one of my favorite players since I first saw him at Clemson, but I'm excited to see where these successful drafts take us.

The Panthers are NOT done with their pursuit of Watson. As of now at least. It could change of course. But trust me they are still all in.

Cool send Darnold and a 1st and call it a day. Tell them to go fuck themselves, otherwise.

Cool send Darnold and a 1st and call it a day. Tell them to go fuck themselves, otherwise.

Yea, I am good on Watson. I would rather roll with Darnold than bring a serial assaulter on board.

Now if Darnold starts sucking or we can get him for like a 2nd or 1st then I am good.

Official 2021 Carolina Panthers - 3-0 Trade TE Arnold to Jags for CB Henderson

As long as Darnold is playing like he is, I like taking the moral high road on Watson. If Darnold starts to suck, than gimme all that Deshaun Watson!!

Last edited:
Back