• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Carolina Panthers Thread - Time for the 2022 thread

Pretty lame you can’t review I’d forward progress deemed stopped.

Lol yeah especially when he's just tackled straight up.. how is that even forward progress. It's not like they kept him up and the whistle blew.

Based on the officials' logic, any fumble on a tackle isn't a fumble because it occurs at the point forward progress is stopped.

Shaq Thompson with a beastly tackle.

That shit call is about to hurt us. Big week of football refs sucking.

The ball coming out while driving a guy to the ground should still be a fumble. That's the process of a tackle, no different than the ball coming out while knocking a guy to his knees.

That’s the kinda shit where you need some accountability from the NFL to own up to the missed call but we won’t hear about it again, and if Rhule brings it up he’s fined.

Huge pushoff by Cooper but whatever.

I try to avoid all non Panthers NFC East games so it’s easy to forget how goddamn annoying the Cowboys are.

Schultz dropped the ball 3 times and it hasn't hurt them once. He barely got in there.

Schultz is a butterfingers if I ever saw one.

darnold is much more athletic than I thought he was.

darnold is much more athletic than I thought he was.

It's nuts. Obviously every NFL QB under 39 years old has to be able run nowadays, but Darnold looks like a very good runner in the Jones or Luck tier.

He’s leading the league in rushing TDs among all players, was the only one with 3 coming in to today

Back