• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Carolina Panthers Thread - Time for the 2022 thread

what's really gonna suck is paying something like $18m next year.

If we could get clutch Darnold and hands at the same time, the offense could be decent.

I mean Darnold isn't good enough to win with out his number one running back a shitty offensive line and receivers that drop a bunch of huge play passes in a game.

2021 Carolina Panthers Thread - 3-2 vs. Vikings

I mean Darnold isn't good enough to win with out his number one running back a shitty offensive line and receivers that drop a bunch of huge play passes in a game.

This offense doesn’t have a ton of talent. If the CMC is out and the WRs aren’t catching, the offense doesn’t work.

2021 Carolina Panthers Thread - 3-2 vs. Vikings

Not sure why I never noticed it until today. Sean Chandler is a little dude. 5-10/200 safety.

Oh well. Didn’t deserve to be in this game so a few extra minutes is a wash. Still an embarrassing effort all around.

Defense really sucked those last 2 Vikings drives. Got bailed out by a FG miss but couldn’t get a stop.

They were gassed. DL did absolutely nothing. Burns could have ended the game in regulation with a wide open strip sack but whiffed.

Still think we got absolutely hosed and that Thielen TD wasn’t even really close. Who knows how things would have played out, but easy to say we win in regulation all things equal. It was on 3rd down and would have forced a FG.

Defense is not the problem.

We cannot attract a good QB in free agency with this OL. Sam sucks in general. He threw a pick with the best protection I’ve ever seen.

Defense is not the problem.

We cannot attract a good QB in free agency with this OL. Sam sucks in general. He threw a pick with the best protection I’ve ever seen.

Wanting to go the FA route is a bad plan. Seems like there is hardly ever any quarterback movement through free agency. Gonna have to be a trade or draft pick most likely.

I mean Darnold is gonna be a complimentary type QB. Not having that CMC safety valve when things are not open it's causing him to have to try to force the ball into receivers too much which is causing ints.

But 17 completions and 6 drops. If balls that Should have been caught were he has over 300 yd passing and we win by a TD.

Last edited:
Back