• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Carolina Panthers Thread - Time for the 2022 thread

Darnold’s confidence is gone again. He can be so good when he believes in himself. Which is what we were starting to see the first few games. Now he feels like he’s Jets Darnold and now he’s toast.

I mean if the defense hadn’t folded like a chair in OT we might have even still won today despite the offense being generally a disaster. 3-3 is probably correct but we could easily be 5-1, but such is the NFL

Saw the big fan brawl at the end of the game. My bro in law got kicked out of a Panthers game earlier this year for brawling.

I mean if the defense hadn’t folded like a chair in OT we might have even still won today despite the offense being generally a disaster. 3-3 is probably correct but we could easily be 5-1, but such is the NFL

The defense was on the field all day. Not to mention the drive right before the coin flip that the Panther's lost. So back to back fairly long possessions with no real break.

I remain solidly in the "I don't get the hype" camp on Joe Brady. I realize we dont have CMC and that blows up the playbook but still. I cant imagine why NFL teams would want him as a head coach at this point. He's like 12 years old on top of it.

that last drive was so weird. we drove the entire field, but it took a couple of 4th down conversions including 4th and 10 throwing out of our endzone. but some incredibly clutch play. would have been interested to see which offense showed up in OT if given the opportunity.

The whole hype about Brady is from LSU’s national championship season and LSU has already fired the head coach not even two years later.

Darnold’s confidence is gone again. He can be so good when he believes in himself. Which is what we were starting to see the first few games. Now he feels like he’s Jets Darnold and now he’s toast.

This is who he's always been dating back to USC. He'll have good games against weak Ds but routinely turns it over against good Ds. At USC in 27 games, he had 20 fumbles and 22 picks. He's never valued ball security.

The whole hype about Brady is from LSU’s national championship season and LSU has already fired the head coach not even two years later.

Not sure if you're trying to diminish Brady's standing with this, but it only amplifies it -- look how good he had that offense cooking with a dunce HC who was gone less than 20 games later

Yeah, plus he was poached from New Orleans by LSU, after being praised by Brees and others as an offensive guru.

Yeah, that was pathetic. The big Vikings guy had every opportunity to leave and not get laid out but he couldn't do it.

The great khaki shorts battle of 2021. There also appears to just be random people laid out through out the fight. Camera man 6/10.

I LOVE that the big Vikings guy got laid out. Dude is a piece of shit. Shoved a woman down at one point. Hope they find and arrest him.

Back