• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Carolina Panthers Thread - Time for the 2022 thread

New coach, new OC, new QB. And if he keeps signing the Cam Ervings on the world, next year a new GM.

I have a feeling one of the coaches won't make it to the end of the season - Rhule or Brady. Brady is just terrible. I think Rhule et al know it too.

As for Rhule, if you are the most penalized team in the league then you are a poorly coached team. PERIOD

I have a feeling one of the coaches won't make it to the end of the season - Rhule or Brady. Brady is just terrible. I think Rhule et al know it too.

As for Rhule, if you are the most penalized team in the league then you are a poorly coached team. PERIOD

Sadly, Chase Blackburn deserves to be fired ahead of both of these clown

CMC out for the season with an ankle injury.

so CMC literally never misses a snap, gets paid, and now he can't stay on the field. damn, what luck.

time to move CMc to wide receiver? Could he stay healthy there?

Time to let Darnald, Cam and CMC go. Tear down the offense and start all over.i would start PJ the rest of the year

This mock draft has the Panthers taking Kenny Pickett with the #10 pick. He originally committed to Temple under Rhule.

Kayvon Thibodeaux or Aidan Hutchinson at No. 1? Dane Brugler’s 2022 NFL mock draft, version 1.0 https://theathletic.com/2986023/202...draft-version-1-0/?source=user_shared_article

Last year was a much better year to grab a QB. I like Corral more than Pickett because he's a much better runner. And if you didn't draft a QB last year, why do it this offseason? I still think you go all out to get Watson, Wilson or Rodgers, though I doubt you're on Rodgers' list - I see Denver being the heavy favorite there. But after last night, I can't imagine Wilson being willing to stay in Seattle. And you should be able to pencil in Thibodeaux to Detroit now. I don't think there will be a lot of value for them to trade out of that pick given that Hutchinson is a nice consolation prize edge who will go in the next few picks. I love both those guys.

Back