• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Carolina Panthers Thread - Time for the 2022 thread

Ken stabler was mentioned- look at his stats sometime and they are terrible compared to modern qb’s. Different era and he obviously won some big games but damn.

Ken stabler was mentioned- look at his stats sometime and they are terrible compared to modern qb’s. Different era and he obviously won some big games but damn.

Bart Starr: 57% completion/152 TD/138 INT.

Unfortunaely sCam will be a hall of famer. He will get in because of his rushing stats. There are many players that I don't believe belong in the hall of fame but it has become like the Rock & Roll HOF. It would be apropo if Cam would acknolwledge that he stole 75+ touchdowns from JStew and DWill in his speech but I am almost certain he will not.

Respectfully eat a dick

2021 Carolina Panthers Thread - Cam retiring? HOF prospects.

Sounds like someone had a bad fantasy year…

I can all but guarantee that TD total would be at least 10% lower had Deangelo or J-Stew gotten those carries, as good as they were.

Cam also set the rookie passing yards record at the time.

Last edited:
Even if they were too lame to appreciate Cam at the time, you’d think fans like that would appreciate the Cam years now given the rotating cast of starters since he left.

Even if they were too lame to appreciate Cam at the time, you’d think fans like that would appreciate the Cam years now given the rotating cast of starters since he left.

Even if they were too lame to appreciate Gross at the time, you’d think fans like that would appreciate the Gross years now given the rotating cast of starters since he left.

Even if they were too lame to appreciate Olsen at the time, you’d think fans like that would appreciate the Olsen years now given the rotating cast of starters since he left.

Even if they were too lame to appreciate Luke at the time, you’d think fans like that would appreciate the Luke years now given the rotating cast of starters since he left.

This franchise has wasted so much talent and failed to replace so much talent.

You know it might look that way on TV but it aint easy scoring a touchdown rushing against NFL defenders. Cam was a machine at doing that.

Respectfully eat a dick

Ok keyboard warrior. Exactly what part of my statement has elicited such an intelligent and thoughtful response? The part where I said Cam would be a HOFer (which I believe is true) or the part where I stated Cam vultured many TD's from JStew & DWill?

Cam had 4320 rushing yards from 2011-2017 yest he had 54 td's

JS & DW combined had 7214 rushing yards yet only 44 td's, AND DW left the Panthers in '15.

So the numbers bear out that while the RB's had a significantly higher amount of rushing yards, they had far less TD's to show for it.

I would also hazard a crazy guess that most of the RB td's were from more than 5 yards away from the endzone.

So are you just stupid and ignorant to facts or a Cam homer?

I can live with you loving Cam, he is very likeable, I like him, I just think he was a QB with an insane amount of talent that had basically one good year. He pissed away his talent by not working on his footwork, his touch on the football and never understood that standing in the pocket and learning to read a defense was his best bet for a long and successful career in the NFL. Instead he thought his legs, power and speed could get him out of any trouble he might encounter. As a consequence, the Panthers have suffered, we as fans have suffered and ultimately Cam himself has suffered.

Respectfully, GFY.

Lmao nobody cares that he “stole touchdowns” from Stewart or Williams. I can guarantee you that the RBs don’t either.

Yeah, WTF. You realize the coaches called those plays that either called for him to run, or gave him the option to run, right? For several seasons Cam was one of, if not THE, most effective short yardage rushers in NFL history.

lol. I’m beginning to think this guy doesn’t actually like Cam.

If it was that easy to just “work on” things then anyone could do it. You think cam just decided not to study defenses? So instead of appreciating the skills he did have that were best-in-history level he drags him for the parts that are not. Like criticizing every time Tom Brady takes a sack or gets tackled for a loss bc he’s slow for a qb. Shoulda worked on your speed drills asshole Brady!

Ok keyboard warrior. Exactly what part of my statement has elicited such an intelligent and thoughtful response? The part where I said Cam would be a HOFer (which I believe is true) or the part where I stated Cam vultured many TD's from JStew & DWill?

JS & DW combined had 7214 rushing yards yet only 44 td's, AND DW left the Panthers in '15.

So the numbers bear out that while the RB's had a significantly higher amount of rushing yards, they had far less TD's to show for it.

I would also hazard a crazy guess that most of the RB td's were from more than 5 yards away from the endzone.

I can live with you loving Cam, he is very likeable, I like him, I just think he was a QB with an insane amount of talent that had basically one good year. He pissed away his talent by not working on his footwork, his touch on the football and never understood that standing in the pocket and learning to read a defense was his best bet for a long and successful career in the NFL. Instead he thought his legs, power and speed could get him out of any trouble he might encounter. As a consequence, the Panthers have suffered, we as fans have suffered and ultimately Cam himself has suffered.

Respectfully, GFY.

Why are you typing and not dick eating, disrespectfully?

Respectfully, GFY.

your name is GFY?

I do enjoy SD3 demanding things happen, they do, and then reveal how shitty the Panthers are because they are doing the things a random internet warrior demands and surprise surprise still suck. Bring back Cam you cowards, Cam brought back and sucks, fire the offensive coordinator, fire the offensive coordinator, offense still sucks. So based off those results it’s probably safe to say Cam won’t make the HOF.

Don’t think anybody, SD3 included, thought Cam would save the season. However, he’s at least more fun than Sam.

Hello and good morning to any Panthers employees reading my message board demands.

Fire Rhule you needle dicked cowards.

Hello and good morning to any Panthers employees reading my message board demands.

Fire Rhule you needle dicked cowards.

Most novice NFL coaches have one or more veteran NFL coaches in senior coaching positions. Guys who have seen some stuff at the NFL level. I don't think Rhule did that. To his detriment.

Back