• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Carolina Panthers Thread - Time for the 2022 thread

I’ve always thought that if we used Ian Thomas properly, he would be a really good receiving tight end

Our offensive line just doesn't give us a chance at all.

OL does not take blame for that throw. Whole QB room is trash. And I love Cam

Maybe not, but he was constantly sacked and pressured on that last drive.

2021 Carolina Panthers Thread - Cam retiring? HOF prospects.

One thing I really enjoy (sarcasm) is that every week we lose there are 10 articles saying that Carolina is going to have major off-season decisions to make. No shit!

2021 Carolina Panthers Thread - Cam retiring? HOF prospects.

Panthers are alone at 5-11 with the #6 pick. It will most likely stay that way.

If the Jets, Giants, or Texans win, the Panthers could move into a tie for #5.

If the Panthers beat the Bucs, the Panthers could fall into a tie for #6 with the Bears, Seahawks, and/or Washington.

The game to watch is Giants-WFT. If the Giants win, they’d only drop into a tie for #5 with the Panthers. Meanwhile, WFT could win and drop from a tie for #7 to a tie between #9-13.

Mocks have OTs Ekwonu, Neal, or Cross falling to #6. Three elite LT. Seems hard to mess this one up.

Last edited:
Nah, they'll tell us they like what they have in Christensen and draft a Safety.

Imagine passing on Micah Parsons because you already made the mistake of drafting Shaq Thompson

Imagine thinking that Sam Darnold might have something that he hasn’t already shown us and continuing to run him out there thinking he’ll magically improve.

Imagine passing on Micah Parsons because you already made the mistake of drafting Shaq Thompson

It’s more about the successes of drafting multiple great MLB in the 1st round but they declined or retired early.

Back