• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Carolina Panthers Thread - Time for the 2022 thread

No kidding. Besides our owner is a billionaire. That contract won’t keep him from firing him if he doesn’t win. It’s not like it’s dead money against the cap or anything.

Rhule's contract was a huge mistake. Should have been 3 years max.

He does strike me as the kind of guy who thinks he’s the smartest in the room. Which is the confidence I guess you need as a head coach, as long as you actually are. I suppose we’ll find out.

I think it’s looking pretty likely we use one of those sixth round picks to take a flyer on a QB prospect.

We have the best roster in the NFL. We don't have any needs. Just take the next few days off.

We have the best roster in the NFL. We don't don't have any needs. Just take the next few days off.

Nah. We have the worst possible roster and we need to make 22 picks.

I’m not saying we should have taken Fields, but it’s crazy when you think about how much Chicago has given up to have the draft we could have just, ya know, had.

What the fuck? All those trade downs to take a position we don't need?

WR isn't going to matter if Darnold is on his back.

What the fuck? All those trade downs to take a position we don't need?

WR isn't going to matter if Darnold is on his back.

I dunno, taking a big slot athletic freak WR instead of TE suits me OK. BPA.

why do the panthers hate O Lineman. I don't get it. Marshall sounds good but good lord we need a LT.

Back