• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Carolina Panthers Thread - Time for the 2022 thread

Rhule is one of the worst coaches if not the worst in the NFL. Poor game plans, poor play calls, poor execution and poor off-season decisions. I won’t be paying them any attention until he is gone.

Rhule is one of the worst coaches if not the worst in the NFL. Poor game plans, poor play calls, poor execution and poor off-season decisions. I won’t be paying them any attention until he is gone.

I would love to be wrong here, but if you rank all the coaches going into next season I don't know how you can't have him dead fucking last.

I would love to be wrong here, but if you rank all the coaches going into next season I don't know how you can't have him dead fucking last.

Joe Judge is trying hard to join him there. Particularly the last few weeks.

we're going to load up that o-line, tank, and then draft a stud QB

How do we load up on anything without a 2nd or 3rd? The franchise is in a hole right now and it’s going to take multiple seasons for us to be playoff caliber again.

I think the Panthers have the worst record ever for a team that started 3-0

That looks right. I remember the stats showing something crazy like 3-0 teams made the playoffs 75% of the time or something like that. It made sense to push in the chips and go for a playoff run.

CMC was healthy.

Romo made a good point on the broadcast. The panthers need to design their team around CMC always being hurt instead of building the offense around CMC. So if cmc is healthy, good for us. But if he isn’t the train keeps rolling. Although I think he was talking about scheme, we need the players.

Who retires earlier, Kuechly or McCaffrey?

I assume you mean who plays the fewest number of seasons and I’d say Kuechly because his injuries were concussions where so far at least CMC’s injuries have been ankle/leg/shoulder which I’d imagine arent the type of thing he’d want to stop playing over

Is this a joke? Kuechly’s retired two years ago and has a front office job.

Obviously the poster meant number of seasons, not temporally/chronologically. Luke played 8 seasons. CMC has played parts of 5 seasons. At this point, unless CMC converts to WR, my money is on CMC retiring with fewer seasons played.

CMC can "play" until he's 45 years old at this rate. Pop in for a couple of games per season, take the rest off.

russ wilson?

Ciara does not approve. NO makes the most sense if they can create the cap room - Loomis somehow works magic with their cap every year. Den makes sense if they don't land Rodgers. Or I could see NYG for Ciara's sake if Sea wants a young QB in return, though I doubt that happens if they keep Judge. It's Watson or bust for you. I think Philly is no longer interested. And who knows wtf is going on in Miami.

Back