• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Fitness / Weight-Loss Accountability Thread - BACK FOR 2024!

How many of y’all can touch your toes, bending from your waist without bending your knees?

I am not even close. Even with my enormous fingers I’m still 5” from my toes with knees locked. My wife thinks I am going to die from my IT bands and my hamstrings being too tight.

I was in (by far) the best shape of my life as a HS wrestler. If I couldn’t do it then, I don’t think it’s in the cards.

I have been focusing a lot more on my mobility recently though and have noticed some positive changes.

Best shape of my life was hs swimming. People said swimming and wrestling were the 2 most physically exhausting hs sports.

i always felt secondhand embarrassment every time they showed obama hooping because he was always in long black sweatpants and a tucked-in gray shirt

How many of y’all can touch your toes, bending from your waist without bending your knees?
Surprisingly, I can. I've been told I have pretty good flexibility, despite my girth.

Legs and abs today. Weighed in at CoreLife this morning and down 5.1 lbs since my last visit. Still up a couple pounds overall from December but I did have a shitty couple of weeks to close out 2023. At least I'm trending down on the scale again! Can definitely tell the strength training has helped with how my shirts are fitting. #Progress

Back