• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Fitness / Weight-Loss Accountability Thread - BACK FOR 2024!

Had to look up what a "double under" is. That's elite jump roping.

The one thing I miss the most from leaving OTF to do Peloton at home is rowing. My wife did find a deal on a rower, so we might pull the trigger though.

How many rounds are you expected to do in that amrap? I can't see doing that for 20 min without taking several breaks or at least a one minute break.

I leave Sunday for my ~25-30 mile Kayak trek in the Everglades. Simultaneously very excited about the experience and nervous about my lower back surviving in the kayak seat 5 hours a day combined with sleeping on the ground with a miniature pillow. I've been trying to do some extra stretching of my hamstrings, ITs, quads and calves over the last two weeks. Any other tips or thoughts?

Watch out for them gators

It’s the only place in North America with actual crocodiles too!
Did you know Carlton Ward, Jr. at Wake? If not, I'm sure you're familiar with his work in the Everglades and the Florida Wildlife Corridor.

I was told it is 75 per round. Each 20 meters on the row is worth 1, so 15 for each row round you finish. Then each deadlift is worth 1 and each double under is one.
I seriously doubt I get there today. Double unders are gonna murder me.

I seriously doubt I get there today. Double unders are gonna murder me.
I zoomed through the double unders. Just had one mistake the first round. The deadlifts just got to be torture for me. I rarely beat my gym buddy but I think I was at least even with him except for those last few rounds of deadlifts.

Back