• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Fitness / Weight-Loss Accountability Thread - BACK FOR 2024!

It's not awful if you pace it. If you're trying to do like 2-3 rounds of muscle ups I'm sure it's absolute hell.

I would not have finished that with an extra 30 minutes. I did the first 5 rounds close to my goal but quickly hit a wall after that. I have bad form on my muscle ups where I will lean slightly on my stronger side when I get tired so the base of my thumb starts hurting and then everything becomes hell.

Spring break was a waste for me as i couldn’t make it to gym with kids bugging me. But back at it today with leg day.

I would not have finished that with an extra 30 minutes. I did the first 5 rounds close to my goal but quickly hit a wall after that. I have bad form on my muscle ups where I will lean slightly on my stronger side when I get tired so the base of my thumb starts hurting and then everything becomes hell.
This was me. I got to the muscleups with about 4 and a half left and did 4 in that time.

I was wearing Wake stuff at the gym yesterday when a large gentleman approached me to say he played against Wake in a bowl game. He then pointed to the wall. IMG_6961.jpeg
More importantly I did a workout I did over 7 years ago and beat my time by almost 2 minutes. 1000 m row, 30 power cleans, 1000 m row. 12:02.

I was wearing Wake stuff at the gym yesterday when a large gentleman approached me to say he played against Wake in a bowl game. He then pointed to the wall. View attachment 8653
More importantly I did a workout I did over 7 years ago and beat my time by almost 2 minutes. 1000 m row, 30 power cleans, 1000 m row. 12:02.
who is that?

nakia watson, but i dont see a single registered rush/stat by him in the box score of that game soooo saying he "played" against Wake seems like a bit of a stretch
I saw him hug the gym owner and say he would see him this summer so I will have to wait a while to tell this guy who could snap me like a twig that I dispute his comment.

just looking at his bio in general he had a short-ish career with wisconsin, ended up at washington state next (can't tell if last season was his last)

but he's a westlake guy, does tanner price work out at your gym too?

just looking at his bio in general he had a short-ish career with wisconsin, ended up at washington state next (can't tell if last season was his last)

but he's a westlake guy, does tanner price work out at your gym too?
No Tanner Price and this gym is far from Westlake. I have described this “gym” before. It does not have a name. As far as I can tell nobody pays to use this gym. I bring in bottled water and toilet paper (and chip in for equipment once a year) on a volunteer basis. The new location is an old car repair shop. Honestly the building looks like it should be condemned.

Oh, it functions as a church on Sundays.

The owner is awesome and seems to know a lot of local athletes.

No Tanner Price and this gym is far from Westlake. I have described this “gym” before. It does not have a name. As far as I can tell nobody pays to use this gym. I bring in bottled water and toilet paper (and chip in for equipment once a year) on a volunteer basis. The new location is an old car repair shop. Honestly the building looks like it should be condemned.

Oh, it functions as a church on Sundays.

The owner is awesome and seems to know a lot of local athletes.
the kinda place where a dude nobody has heard of feels okay about hanging a signed jersey on the wall

There are other jerseys on the wall. Maybe we can look into those too. One is Notre Dame. One is a US Virgin Islands Olympic uniform. I think there is a Florida State one. One guy who is a regular got in NFL games on special teams. I do not know his last name despite talking to him and playing basketball with him for years.

Push day baybeeeee

How many days until the pool opens?

I’m in a caloric deficit right now because we go on a cruise in a couple weeks and I’m driven entirely by vanity but men I’m tired and cranky.

I’m in a caloric deficit right now because we go on a cruise in a couple weeks and I’m driven entirely by vanity but men I’m tired and cranky.
It’ll be worth it when all the moms can’t stop staring.

I go to Greece in June.

I’m trying to eat in a deficit, but then i see that Tillamook has new ice cream flavors. Also eating in a deficit with kids is tough. Someone has to eat that chicken tender!
My son has a severe peanut/tree nut allergy which keeps Reese's cups and chocolate peanut butter ice cream out of the house. But he recently tested, not allergic to pecans and walnuts, so I made a chocolate walnut butter ice cream that's pretty good. I'm blaming that for being up 2-3 lbs since I posted last week that I was down to the lowest I've been in several years.

Back