• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Football Coaching Carousel

My son is starting to look at colleges and he asked us if there is a college he shouldn’t go to and my wife and I both said “Liberty” at the same time.

We went to Atlanta on vacation and my 9 year old has now decided he's going to go to Tech and become an engineer. Happy to lock that one in for the next 9 years.

Texas Tech hired Bobby Knight when it wasn't popular to do so so they just might be able to pull off hiring Art Briles. Today's social/political environment has evolved significantly though compared to the Knight era so I expect they will end up hiring Dykes to coach there.

Bobby Knight was a bully and a narcissistic asshole, but he didn't cover up multiple sexual assaults, he never cheated and got his school on probation, and his players graduated. Most of them said they would be happy for their sons to play for him.

Class of '90 and '91 Reunion will be reading this thread tonight and coming for some of you. Hide your keys.

Bobby Knight was a bully and a narcissistic asshole, but he didn't cover up multiple sexual assaults, he never cheated and got his school on probation, and his players graduated. Most of them said they would be happy for their sons to play for him.

He's back!

Franklin better sign that contract ASAP, as Penn State has a good chance of finishing the season with a whimper.

5-0 start before dropping 2 straight (about to be 3).

Remaining schedule:
@ OSU
@ Maryland
Michigan
Rutgers
@ Michigan State

They could easily end up 6-6 or 7-5.

Franklin better sign that contract ASAP, as Penn State has a good chance of finishing the season with a whimper.

5-0 start before dropping 2 straight (about to be 3).

Remaining schedule:
@ OSU
@ Maryland
Michigan
Rutgers
@ Michigan State

They could easily end up 6-6 or 7-5.

Agree with that. Think PSU gets worked tomorrow night. This also explains why Franklin's agent is already negotiating terms with USC: a) his stock will drop as the season goes on; b) PSU may be considering their options as well (Franklin's seat was getting warm last year when they started out 0-4).

Back