• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Republican Coup (Practice Run)

I guess it's not a 3rd Amendment violation if they aren't real soldiers.

Is something going to happen to these people? Every day, thousands of people have their lives ruined because they did some minor shit that did minimal harm to someone else, but these assholes are running free endangering lives and the basic functioning of our government.

I guess it's not a 3rd Amendment violation if they aren't real soldiers.

Is something going to happen to these people? Every day, thousands of people have their lives ruined because they did some minor shit that did minimal harm to someone else, but these assholes are running free endangering lives and the basic functioning of our government.

We don't get enough opportunities to discuss the third amendment! But yes, the bill of rights are all rights that apply to us against the federal government, as opposed to private citizens or even state governments. Many of those rights have been interpreted to apply against the state government as well through the process of incorporation.

We don't get enough opportunities to discuss the third amendment! But yes, the bill of rights are all rights that apply to us against the federal government, as opposed to private citizens or even state governments. Many of those rights have been interpreted to apply against the state government as well through the process of incorporation.

But Trump is still President, so Michael Flynn might be part of the government.

This is so confusing.

Good thread concluding that 30% of J6 defendants are connected to an extremist group.

Why do people think those recordings look bad for Republicans? I don't get it. They've united around Trump which is what their base wants. Yes, if Republican take control, they'll oust McCarthy and McConnell, but this won't impact the midterms at all.

I think we've got a pretty clear picture of the depth and breadth of this thing within the executive, legislative, and judicial branches. Also, no one important is going to jail and not enough Americans even care about where this is all leading us. So, it's pretty much lights out for American democracy. You might want to buy a gun too.

Back