• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Republican Coup (Practice Run)

Honestly, I thought his answer was pretty straightforward. As Republican leader, he supports who Republicans pick. He’s the leader but he has little power over Trump or voters. I think he would have supported impeachment if he felt the voters would have supported it.

We can’t forget the juxtaposition of Trump wanting to join Jan 6 but hiding in a bunker during BLM protests across the street.

trump is on antifa's top 10 most wanted. They're looking everywhere for him. It's science.

Honestly, I thought his answer was pretty straightforward. As Republican leader, he supports who Republicans pick. He’s the leader but he has little power over Trump or voters. I think he would have supported impeachment if he felt the voters would have supported it.

His answer was confirmation that he has no moral red lines. He is beholden only to keeping his position, preferably as majority leader. Swan is great, but I would have asked “obviously if hitler is nominated, you’re not going to support him, so where is the line?”

I wouldn’t say no moral red lines but he shares the moral red lines of Republican voters. He won’t stand against the red tide no matter how destructive.

I agree that Swan should have asked a follow up question like, “As you know Donald Trump is under criminal investigation for several crimes related to his finances and attempting to undermine the election which you have clearly stated Biden won. Surely you would not support him if he is convicted of those crimes.”

Last edited:
The fuck is the point of the Committee, then?

Referral doesn’t mean anything. The DOJ still has to decide if it’s enough to charge. Send the information and let justice decide what to do. This isn’t hard.

Back