• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Republican Coup (Practice Run)

She was literally sitting in their shared house watching QAnon Kraken videos.

Sen. Marsha Blackburn (R-Tenn.) tried to cite the U.S. Constitution on Twitter on Wednesday.

The Constitution grants us rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness - not abortions.

Just one problem: The iconic line appears nowhere in the U.S. Constitution.

As most students learn in fifth-grade social studies, it’s in the Declaration of Independence.

Not even one mention of Ginni Thomas on Fox News cable or on their website.

Not even one mention of Ginni Thomas on Fox News cable or on their website.

But I'm sure that Hunter Biden has been frequently discussed, though. He may be the single most corrupt individual in American history, don't ya know?

Yeah I think he knows

051D8o.gif

But I'm sure that Hunter Biden has been frequently discussed, though. He may be the single most corrupt individual in American history, don't ya know?

Packpride has a 30 page thread on the laptop right now. Evidently, the story was legit and covered up by the lame stream media. That’s your level jhmd

Packpride has a 30 page thread on the laptop right now. Evidently, the story was legit and covered up by the lame stream media. That’s your level jhmd

Wow! They've got some real winners over there. It's like a MAGA/Q/Fox News conspiracy discussion board

Last edited:
Back