• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Republican Coup (Practice Run)

Nah…they just want voting to be increasingly part of a sham democracy they control.

You know, them Russian leaders gots it figured out.

“This is a real issue,” said Timothy Ramthun, a Republican state representative who has turned his push to decertify the election into a nascent campaign for governor. Ramthun has asserted that if the Wisconsin Legislature decertifies the results and rescinds the state’s 10 electoral votes — an action with no basis in state or federal law — it could set off a movement that would oust President Joe Biden from office.

“We don’t wear tinfoil hats,” he said. “We’re not fringe.”

LOL. Why is it Republicans can run on “defund the police” but Democrats can’t run on this?

"The Select Committee also has a good-faith basis for concluding that the President and members of his Campaign engaged in a criminal conspiracy to defraud the United States in violation of 18 U.S.C. § 371."

"The Select Committee also has a good-faith basis for concluding that the President and members of his Campaign engaged in a criminal conspiracy to defraud the United States in violation of 18 U.S.C. § 371."

sounds like a Mueller Report 2.0 - i will believe it when charges come

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) has claimed that she’s working “for free” in Congress because “they take all of my money away” to cover her fines for refusing to wear a mask on the House floor.

“They take the money straight out of my checks,” Greene grumbled to right-wing podcaster and conspiracy theorist Alex Jones on video. It wasn’t clear when the tape was recorded.

Greene said last year she was violating the rule aimed at stopping the spread of COVID-19 in order to stand “against authoritarian Democratic mandates because I don’t want the American people to stand alone.”

BITCH! Just wear the dam mask.:confused:

The first Jan-6 trial has resulted in guilty on all counts:

That’s good but the sentencing will be very important here. It won’t mean much if he gets a light sentence because he’s an upstanding citizen or some crap.

Back