• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Republican Coup (Practice Run)

But people are jonesing to keep voting GQP. Nearly all have become the same. Their leader orchestrated a attempt to steal an election. Nearly every single one has gone along for personal gain. We have a shit ton of Americans working really hard to continue voting republican because they like their politics but pretend it was only trump at fault.

Yeah but it doesn’t matter. These kind of statements like from ol Spiro are dumb and don’t move the needle. They’ll just deny it, change the subject, or say they didn’t see the tweet (truth).

I mean no one seems to care about George Santos.

Just noting, MAGA turning Ashli Babbit into their Horst Wessel with the dear leader shouting it from a megaphone now.

Spiro's right, of course, that Trump is highly deranged and dangerous.

Sadly however, that's been clear for a long, long time. Anyone not getting it or in power and not working to hold him to account is long past being capable of doing so.

This right wing martyring of Ashli Babbitt is so strange to me. I’ve seen a tucker rant doing the same thing. You’d think they’d be trying to forget the Capitol riot ever happened rather than turn it into a nostalgic American revolution

This right wing martyring of Ashli Babbitt is so strange to me. I’ve seen a tucker rant doing the same thing. You’d think they’d be trying to forget the Capitol riot ever happened rather than turn it into a nostalgic American revolution
Fascists have a pretty long history of rewriting history. They have to control all the narratives and keep the people believing that there are alternative facts, or the whole thing might fall apart. Cult leaders don't write off and hide all the craziest stuff, they revise the narrative and put a positive spin on it. Otherwise cracks in the foundation might emerge and undermine the whole facade.

If Florida can get the College Board to change one history course, they can get them to change them all.

Back