• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Republican Coup (Practice Run)

Abby Grossberg is just spilling tea all over the place.

Fani Willis is getting ready to blow things wide open.

FughiTBaUAEleEC

A note to insurrectionists in Michigan, if you want to try to overturn the results of an election, be a little more careful with the wording to avoid all the fraud charges.

I am flying to Michigan tomorrow night for a family reunion this weekend. I expect some real hot takes. Should be fun when me and my gay brother fly in from the West Coast and my sister with the adopted black son rolls in.

I am flying to Michigan tomorrow night for a family reunion this weekend. I expect some real hot takes. Should be fun when me and my gay brother fly in from the West Coast and my sister with the adopted black son rolls in.
You got nothing to worry about if the reunion is in a small town... .they'll have your back, and they welcoming to everyone.

You got nothing to worry about if the reunion is in a small town... .they'll have your back, and they welcoming to everyone.
Hypocrisy runs deep. My cousins would literally kill someone else in order to defend family. Later they would have no problem being against any of the same characteristics they just defended if it was outside of the family.

You get one guess which party they are registered to.

They were desperate to pin anything on candidate Hillary and candidate Biden yet candidate Trump should be above the law.

Back