• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Republican Coup (Practice Run)

Shocking he wants to run a corrupt system for his own personal gain.

The culprit and one US Capitol Policeman have died.

It's going to be interesting to see who the guy is.

Wanna guess who he voted for in November?

2021 Republican Coup (Attempt?)

The culprit and one US Capitol Policeman have died.

It's going to be interesting to see who the guy is.

Wanna guess who he voted for in November?

My money says he is ANTIFA.

They are saying he was a Muslim. I'm being serious. His FB was sad. He was quite depressed.

Way to pay respect to the police officer who gave his life in the line of duty, you demented pantyliner.

You never said that you did not trust little red lubette before.

The concern of all those who support defunding the police is especially touching. Thanks for sharing.

If you want a real hot take.

Last edited:
Along with everyone else, I am looking forward to little red lubette's account of what happened.

Sailor loves America burning under the modern GQP. He loves children and his felow Americans dying from mass shootings. As long as he thinks his heroes (he does not do shit himself) are owning the libs he can laugh at death and tragedy.

Blue lives matter. Other than the capital police, fbi, America's intelligence community, local police that have to go to work and potentially deal with weapons war accessible to unstable people...

You never said that you did not trust little red lubette before.

The concern of all those who support defunding the police is especially touching. Thanks for sharing.
You are the one who is obsessed with her.

You are the one who is obsessed with her.

Indeed. I doubt anybody here other than sailor and maybe a few other conservatives wondered what AOC would say about this incident, or thought about her at all. She really has become the new Hillary for them - the woman they love to hate.

y'all are just embarrassed by little red lubette

on a further note, seems rather strange to be discussing a deranged Black Muslim cop killer's attack on the capitol with a knife on a thread about some Republican coup attempt, time for y'all to admit that this attack had nothing to do with Republicans or any coup, think you can manage that?

Back