• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Republican Coup (Practice Run)

Wait. A "law and order" insurrectionist deplorable was caught hiding from justice in a "shit hole country" . Interesting development.

be sure to listen to the disturbing audio at the end

Apparently Jay Johnston from Mr. Show and the Sarah Silverman Program stormed the Capitol. That sucks.

The signs were all there

"They will spare no expense protecting themselves" as she walks by a pretty basic barbed wire fence that pales in comparison to the walls Trump put up around the White House in response to peaceful protests.

And I definitely think Boebert is signaling threads to Democrats with the audio at the end. What else would she be shooting?

please take down the wall so our practice insurrection attempt can easily be followed up with round two. we've got a few more bugs to work out.

amazing to think what their party has become.

please take down the wall so our practice insurrection attempt can easily be followed up with round two. we've got a few more bugs to work out.

*pew pew*

amazing to think what their party has become.

Addendum.

Well, that officially makes him the funniest conservative on the planet.

My vote, and this is real talk - is for Mike Nelson from Mystery Science Theater 3000. You wouldn't know he was conservative because he doesn't tell Huckabee style jokes for mush-for-brains like "Fort Pelosi? But I heard walls don't work!" but I did read an interview where he was asked point blank and he said he was a Christian conservative and voted Republican.

My vote, and this is real talk - is for Mike Nelson from Mystery Science Theater 3000. You wouldn't know he was conservative because he doesn't tell Huckabee style jokes for mush-for-brains like "Fort Pelosi? But I heard walls don't work!" but I did read an interview where he was asked point blank and he said he was a Christian conservative and voted Republican.

He’s outweighed by Bill Corbett and Kevin Murphy, who are both Townie level lefties. Bill is an ace Twitter follow.

God, I loved MST back in its heyday in the 90s. I preferred Joel over Mike, but they were both great. Had no idea that Mike was a conservative, but yeah, he was/is a funny guy. Many of their episodes - especially the ones making fun of all those 1950s short educational films like "What to Do on a Date" and "The Home Economics Story" - are comedy gold. Sometimes they'd inject politics into their riffs, like one episode where an alien mad scientist says "We're a cold and heartless people" and they add "We're Republicans!" Fun stuff. Didn't enjoy the recent MST revival as much, it just wasn't as good.

Maybe our government shouldn’t work with Nazis.

Back