• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Republican Coup (Practice Run)

LOL. And there you have an outcome of a three decade smear campaign.

Sorry man, but she sucks. R's are more morally culpable for Trump, but Hillary is dumpster diving who only looks good next to Trump.

Sorry man, it’s not even remotely comparable.

I have a huge problem with her being active during the Foundation. Scummy. She's no insurrectionist, Big Lie, asshole. But, I voted third party in 2016 and wasn't sorry.

I have a huge problem with her being active during the Foundation. Scummy. She's no insurrectionist, Big Lie, asshole. But, I voted third party in 2016 and wasn't sorry.

If you sat through 4 years of trump and still think that Clinton would be worse, then I’m not really sure what to say.

I already said she's not as bad. Just sucks. Don't go away mad Hillary, just go away.

She started a charity.

Bill started it. It was modified and abused shortly thereafter.

And this is "our history" you fucking douche bag. N'est pas? Of course that is hyperbole.

Bill started it. It was modified and abused shortly thereafter.

And this is "our history" you fucking douche bag. N'est pas? Of course that is hyperbole.

How was it modified and abused? Did she buy a Tebow helmet or a photo of herself with charitable funds?

Contributions from foriegn donors when she was a de facto canidate and issues when she was in office

Contributions from foriegn donors when she was a de facto canidate and issues when she was in office

Ok. So did she do anything that was actually wrong? Is there evidence those donations bought favors?

If you don’t think political figures should run charitable organizations, I’m fine with that. Targeting one person seems like you’re looking for an excuse to hate.

I'm still stuck on whether this is "our history."

Trump is beyond basic English. I loathe him. Hillary just sucks.

Last edited:
Change it to Democrats and Hillary and you have the same dilemma.

Let’s just set aside whether Hillary is anywhere near the same level of morally and legally corrupt as the Trump Tribe (she is not). This is false on its face because not enough democrats were willing to go along suspending their principles and morals to vote for her and gain power. She lost. In the Democratic Party, morality won and power hunger lost in 2016.

Let’s just set aside whether Hillary is anywhere near the same level of morally and legally corrupt as the Trump Tribe (she is not). This is false on its face because not enough democrats were willing to go along suspending their principles and morals to vote for her and gain power. She lost. In the Democratic Party, morality won and power hunger lost in 2016.

Trumpism has become a kind of cult within the GOP - and it has many of the aspects of an actual cult. The worse he gets the more most of his base adores him. Hillary never had that kind of emotional and visceral support from the great majority of Democrats - she actually lost the 2008 nomination after being the frontrunner because lots of Democrats wouldn't vote for her. While some Democrats greeted her nomination in 2016 with enthusiasm, plenty more did not, or were apathetic at best. Comparing the two is a false equivalency in a variety of ways.

Back