• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Republican Coup (Practice Run)

I've condemned Trump repeatedly and am backing Kemp in Georgia for standing up to the Big Lie. Pence still has a sizeable following without Trump.

“I” is not a “sizable following.”

Trump has 73% favorability and only 10% said they’d vote for Biden. Some may not want him to run but they’ll vote for him and other Republicans who want to overthrow democracy.

First, its a republic, not a democracy. Second, it only seems to fail if R's win.

You need to read again. I was talking about conservatives wanting to overturn the election. Pence was just a tool to do that. You tried to make it about Pence because you can’t say there’s a large base of conservatives who are firmly against the Big Lie and everything Republicans are doing to make it easier to toss out ballots and invalidate elections.

First, its a republic, not a democracy. Second, it only seems to fail if R's win.

You don’t even realize the irony of your statement. You support these Republicans who call into question elections they won simply because Trump lost.

But thanks for admitting you want the will of politicians to overrule the will of the people.

We already know what you don’t think Black people deserve. You made that clear when you mocked my son. You didn’t think he would be smart enough to go to Georgia Tech simply because I’m Black. You think people like me and my children don’t deserve the privilege you think is yours. It doesn’t take much to understand that extends to free and fair elections.

Hateful people like you don’t care if Black people on Atlanta vote as long as you get your way. You don’t care about Republicans replacing Black Democrat local election leaders in rural Georgia. You know Republicans only pull out this “republic not a democracy” line to justify rigging the system in favor of Republicans.

Last edited:
It’s pretty much the Republican way, just win for rich people power! It would be nice if they had an agenda but they don’t even need to pretend anymore.

Yes, we don't have mob rule. We entrust our votes to 535 memebers of Congress, which check an executive, who checks them, and both are checked by a Supreme Court.

Thanks for admitting you are an idiot.

Glug glug glug, how much does it take to believe that republicans will do the right thing when our system of government teetered on razors edge the last time around and since then have made moves to make it easier to subvert.

You need to read again. I was talking about conservatives wanting to overturn the election. Pence was just a tool to do that. You tried to make it about Pence because you can’t say there’s a large base of conservatives who are firmly against the Big Lie and everything Republicans are doing to make it easier to toss out ballots and invalidate elections.

Why is Brian Kemp polling even with David Perdue at 34 percent in Georgia?

Yes, we don't have mob rule. We entrust our votes to 535 memebers of Congress, which check an executive, who checks them, and both are checked by a Supreme Court.

Thanks for admitting you are an idiot.

Imagine having the balls to spew blatant racism and call someone else an idiot. Racism is the ultimate idiocy.

Maybe if you stopped lying about my posts and edits.

So I’m an idiot and a liar. You want to call me lazy and shiftless next?

There’s no lie that makes you look worse than your own posts.

Back