• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Wake Forest Football Season

Highly suggest viewing Packer and Durham in re broadcast. A Wake lovefest with a Clawson interview included. Really pumped all there is to know that other media have no clue on. Including facilities are only surpassed by Clemson.

Highly suggest viewing Packer and Durham in re broadcast. A Wake lovefest with a Clawson interview included. Really pumped all there is to know that other media have no clue on. Including facilities are only surpassed by Clemson.

Link? I've never seen the show but will give it a watch.

What's the parking situation at UNC? I bought 4 tix row x midfield for $70. Buyers market

What's the parking situation at UNC? I bought 4 tix row x midfield for $70. Buyers market

Years ago, we used to park in the nursing school parking deck. Easy walking distance to the stadium. I have no idea if that is still an option. But parking is abysmal.

Was gifted a Bell Tower parking pass for this one just now.. UNC hopefully not showing up for this one despite it being Homecoming.

Parking sucks at UNC-CH.

Where I parked in the Joel Saturday I was about as far as you could get from the stadium you could get in that lot and it was still much closer than where most of the parking is at UNC and Duke. We have it so good, people just don't realize. One year that I went to our game at Duke, I think I had to park on the other side of campus from the stadium.

Link? I've never seen the show but will give it a watch.

It's on ACCN. There aren't any videos posted anywhere but they replay it a lot. They also upload each hour individually as a podcast you can just listen to on your phone.

If Wake and State both win this weekend then this has to be the biggest home game since BC in 2006, maybe bigger than that

Lots of dumb football analysts. Only QB stat that matters. Hartman leads the ACC.

https://www.ncaa.com/stats/football/fbs/current/individual/8

Nearly all sophomores

4990f39c93f6ea78debdddc5a47f34a2.gif

f17abc7d04e9efd6bad83a21b8ae85db.jpg

If Wake and State both win this weekend then this has to be the biggest home game since BC in 2006, maybe bigger than that

If NCSU is ranked, the game will be only the 4th time that 2 ranked teams have played in Groves Stadium.

Scoring Defense
Georgia- 1
Clemson -3
Wake -55
Unc- 100

Scoring Offense
Wake -5
GA- 14
UNC- 22
Clemson-113

Perspective.

Most interesting part to me of the interview yesterday....

Clawson: there was selfishness that crept into our team in 19 that we don't have now. Guys were playing for me instead of we

Seems like he's talking about Newman

Most interesting part to me of the interview yesterday....

Clawson: there was selfishness that crept into our team in 19 that we don't have now. Guys were playing for me instead of we

Seems like he's talking about Newman

If true, I imagined the way things worked out for Jamie, probably motivated guys to take a different approach.

Wonder who else he could have been referring to? Walker? Sage/Scotty? Certainly not Kendall or Boogie.

Back