• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2022-23 College Basketball Coaching Carousel

PhDeac

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
Reaction score
Getting this started real early.

He's the guy who was announced to take the head job at USF several years ago until it was revealed that he never graduated from UK.

Brownell has owned WF. Some of those wins came when WF was awful, but even in those instances when Clemson was a dog (like last season), Brownell has had his way with WF.

Yes, Brownell came into the league the same year as [Redacted]

He went 5-1 vs [Redacted], 7-1 against Manning, and is 2-0 against Forbes.

WF plays Clemson twice this season, at Clemson on 12/2 and at home 1/17. Catch all the action on the Regional Sports Networks!

Getting this started real early.

He's the guy who was announced to take the head job at USF several years ago until it was revealed that he never graduated from UK.

IIRC, that is who I wanted during what ended up being Manning.

They fired him two weeks before the start of the season?? Unusual timing to say the least. Must have really pissed off the AD

Yes, Brownell came into the league the same year as [Redacted]

He went 5-1 vs [Redacted], 7-1 against Manning, and is 2-0 against Forbes.

WF plays Clemson twice this season, at Clemson on 12/2 and at home 1/17. Catch all the action on the Regional Sports Networks!

Wake BB is still dead until this changes.

And it changes on December 2nd, when we go into Littlejohn and beat them by 20+.

I hope.

One of his players killed a student.

I mean that coach had to show signs of mental health problems during the interview.

What was his salary?

I mean did our special assistant Shay hire that nut job Haier to be his assistant at ETSU?

Monsanto did not interact with Haier, right?

Back