• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2022 Atlanta Braves Season Thread: off season decisions loom

Gottleib: my bad, I made that thing up about the agent not telling Freeman about the Braves' best offer

The final difference in contracts between the Dodgers and Braves was a 6th year at the average $27 million. (Braves offered 5 years at $27 million per year; Dodgers 6 years at $27 million per year)
That’s a lot of money.

Apple TV graphics are so crisp but the announcing is sooooo bad.
And other production values found wanting: noticeable volume discrepancies between announcers, camera work...but yeah, I can't say much for the announcers. What did the chick add to the broadcast? She giggled a lot. The Twins/Guardians game was a bit better, but that ain't sayin' much.

And other production values found wanting: noticeable volume discrepancies between announcers, camera work...but yeah, I can't say much for the announcers. What did the chick add to the broadcast? She giggled a lot.
Her presence allowed Pence to make inappropriate jokes.

Just keep winning. If we do then it doesn’t matter what the Mets do now.

At the game today. Have they said anything about Grissom?

Go Braves! Go M's! But mostly, go Braves!

Unbelievable 5 run come back with 2 outs in the 9th to take the lead. Now just hold it.

Back