• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2022 Atlanta Braves Season Thread: off season decisions loom

I can’t believe it it! Snit deviated from his norm.

Of course pujols gets a hit 😩

And yesssss! Minter is just on fire. Love having matzek and will to finish out with Luke as back up if either struggles. Hopefully no Luke tonight!

And yesssss! Minter is just on fire. Love having matzek and will to finish out with Luke as back up if either struggles. Hopefully no Luke tonight!

I know it will never happen but would love to see matzek back out in 9th with a short leash knowing you have will and Luke. He shocked us with aj but would be so unsnit like to do again.

I think this replay is inconclusive. The commentary on the booth supports the LA bias.

Safe to say we robbed the Indians on that one.

He was on IR at the trade so they even split his remaining salary with us. On a 1 yr $8 mill deal signed in Feb. Freddie first then this guy. Acuna should have fun. Good to see Acunas translator again.

Eddie was having a miserable season in Cleveland and AA took a flier on the 1 year 8 million pro rated salary (2 million after what they kicked in). Pure salary dump by Cleveland. Then he got hot and hit 7 dingers in 33 games for Atlanta. Then he got really hot in the post season.

You know it was a good game when Freeman goes 2/4 with a homer and 2 RBI's and he's an afterthought.

What a performance. Didn't see that coming.

Also, I give Snit a lot of crap, but he managed an incredible game. Total domination that felt closer than it was.

Also, I give Snit a lot of crap, but he managed an incredible game. Total domination that felt closer than it was.

completely agree as possibly his best game managed as questioned early having Chavez only going 1 inning after looking so sharp, but Smyly made him look brilliant and then going away from his everyday formula and using Minter for 2 innings was huge and made me feel so confident going into last 3 innings that they were going to close it out. Now if he had done that one day earlier???

Probably the game I thought the Braves were most likely to lose this series and they win 9-2...good stuff! Snit drives me crazy sometimes but he's outmanaged Roberts this series. I would love to see Fried end this tonight.

So the bullpen start for game 1 by the Dodgers doesn't seem like it was a good choice. How are we feeling about winning it tonight?

Back