• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2022 Atlanta Braves Season Thread: off season decisions loom

There's no way this game should be competitive, but I almost think the best path to a win would be to get down by 4-6 runs early, then pull a Braves-style comeback and get it tied up late. Then just hope someone makes a great individual play.

Well here is to a feel good story of Dylan becoming a star in nlcs and becoming household name this weekend.

He was on the NLDS roster and didn't exactly shake up the series...

You know Dodgers will score some runs but hopeful Bravos have more to come. Not sure Dodgers can go much further with Urias which puts further pressure on bullpen which has to be used tomorrow for 5-6 additional innings.

Very surprised Roberts just batted Urias. Everything the Braves have hit have been hard. I guess he doesn't have much choice after using 10 pitchers last night.

Very surprised Roberts just batted Urias. Everything the Braves have hit have been hard. I guess he doesn't have much choice after using 10 pitchers last night.

Yeah. Was just checking Gamecast and could not believe he was still in.

Again, massive liability that we cannot throw out a base runner. Not all on Travis, but damn.

Hope giving up easy steal and extra run doesn’t come back to haunt bravos but have to do better than ignore 1b. Would be great to get 1 run back now. Nice start or inning for darnaud.

Again, massive liability that we cannot throw out a base runner. Not all on Travis, but damn.

I’d blame Martin for that one. I don’t think Travis had a chance at throwing him out even if that was a pitch out

Please keep Minter in for 7th and go all lefty from here on out and just use Luke if minter, matzek or will struggle. I know Snit won’t do it, but Francouer is so right as Dodgers feast on righties and not so much lefties. Play the stats Snit!

Please keep Minter in for 7th and go all lefty from here on out and just use Luke if minter, matzek or will struggle. I know Snit won’t do it, but Francouer is so right as Dodgers feast on righties and not so much lefties. Play the stats Snit!

I can’t believe it it! Snit deviated from his norm.

Of course pujols gets a hit 😩

Back