• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2022 Atlanta Braves Season Thread: off season decisions loom

How do you not send him?

I look stupid right now.

Last edited:
Why does the TBS broadcast not show the count? So annoying

Snitker has called such a good series. Other then undying loyalty to a shitty Luke Jackson. And it might cost him the series.

Horrible call to pull Minter and put Luke out there. 3 innings away and have to see if Minter can go a 3rd.

Just horrible managing. You literally saw what worked 3 nights ago. Snit is so bad….

Luke looks great against mediocre to bad hitters, but not against great hitters. Not sure how much is mental as at times he seems to have great stuff, but you just can’t give him the ball there.

Luke looks great against mediocre to bad hitters, but not against great hitters. Not sure how much is mental as at times he seems to have great stuff, but you just can’t give him the ball there.

Holy Matzek. Luke owes any postseason bonus he makes to Matzek! He is on fire 🔥!

Go all in and pitch Charlie here? Never going to happen, but it is for the pennant.

Go all in and pitch Charlie here? Never going to happen, but it is for the pennant.

Hoping Matzek gets through 8th and Will in 9th, but who is your back up if someone struggles? Smyly only pitched 3 innings so he could be an option and Chavez has been effective from right side. Morton is interesting thought, but doubt Snit would ever do that.

Hoping Matzek gets through 8th and Will in 9th, but who is your back up if someone struggles? Smyly only pitched 3 innings so he could be an option and Chavez has been effective from right side. Morton is interesting thought, but doubt Snit would ever do that.

Smoltz or maddux

Absolutely stupido if snit pinch hits for Matzek. I let Arnaud hit or walk him if I’m Dodgers. Matzek is mowing folks down.

Back