• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2022 Atlanta Braves Season Thread: off season decisions loom

When Matzek is dealing like he is any good manager let’s him bat in 8th and see if he can keep it going in 9th with Will as back up. But not Snit I’m afraid.

When Matzek is dealing like he is any good manager let’s him bat in 8th and see if he can keep it going in 9th with Will as back up. But not Snit I’m afraid.

He isn’t going more than two innings.

Will Smith for the win. Formula, formula, etc... I guess what's worked so far is the way to go.

Wow. Smith’s fastball was on. What a series win. Snitker really did an amazing job. Now just please leave Luke off the WS roster and we’re great.

It would figure with all the disappointing postseasons of the braves that this would be the kind of team that would make the World Series.

$110 million less in payroll. Best player and likely MVP out. Key starting pitcher misses whole year. Suck it, Dodgers. Hope this sends them into a death spiral.

Back