• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2022 Atlanta Braves Season Thread: off season decisions loom

huge to get out of that, especially with that botched play & missed challenge.

I think this first inning is huge. If Fried can get through it relatively unscathed I think he goes deep into game and starts to roll. If not going to be a loonnnnggg night….

Way to go Fried!!! He appears on and I’m sweating bullets if a stros fan as he could be unhittable after that confidence boost. Letttsssss gooooo

huge to get out of that, especially with that botched play & missed challenge.

Snit is a great player manager but just not the sharpest knife in drawer unless I’m missing some interference rule as that play should have been challenged. Thank goodness Fried is on fire.

It's weird the things people are just dying to blame on Snit. People think he looks into that phone and watches the play?

Doesn't matter now but that was a pretty easy review and out call if they'd looked at it.
bedb419323ed82f65e6e017cbf6467ad.jpg
8571b148b012d7b0117d9a27f5058cd5.jpg

It's weird the things people are just dying to blame on Snit. People think he looks into that phone and watches the play?

no but the replay coordinator needs to be on top of things like this, especially in a potentially WS winning game. its inexcusable.

it is not a good sign that we are looking this bad against Garcia on 3 days rest.

Once the runner passes first base (and misses base) defense has to tag or appeal to get the out. Stepping on first after the runner passes the bag is not an out. Hence no review.

Back