• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2022 Carolina Panthers Thread - Move to the 2023 thread

so is this York County business just proof that the Panthers need to drop this whole one Carolina bullshit? never rely on South Carolina for anything.

Camcelled.

Just a really dumb thing to say and do, and I'm a Cam fan obviously. He's not really in a position to be saying and doing things to give teams additional reasons not to sign him.

Apparently Cam didn’t learn from his sexist interview fiasco a few years ago when he lost a bunch of sponsorships. He’s clearly got some outdated opinions about gender roles

I would imagine many football players share his opinions, they just know better than to say it in an interview

Cam was already involuntarily retired before this. He can't throw the ball any longer. The shoulder injury effectively ended his career.

Can now see much more clearly why he had to have been coached to keep his mouth shut during his peak years

i love cam, but i can't defend those comments

I assume most NFL players are morons, and I’m not at all surprised to hear any of this from Cam.

i love cam, but i can't defend those comments

yep. he had that run-in with the beat reporter Jourdan (can't remember her last name) in 2015 but his play was enough to make people forget about it then. Watson is a great player so his issues were overlooked by his suitors (including the Panthers obvi). But Cam was already in jeopardy of making a roster to begin with.

Back