• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2022 College Basketball Coaching Carousel

Haven’t seen it mentioned but Archie Miller to Rhode Island. Decent program with a good run under Hurley but mediocre since he left. Will be interesting if he can succeed in the A10 again.

The total comp package S. Carolina offered Miller far exceeded the Xavier offer which led to a (false) confidence the deal was done.

Guess it is possible to go home again for Miller.

Coach McKie is firmly in the mix now at USC.

I’m hearing that McKie interviewed with the gamecocks yesterday . Still think he is a long shot but the rumor is that he was quite impressive( not really a surprise).

Good for him! SC papers were saying he’d be interviewed but not likely hired due to USC ego wanting the big name hire.

I’m hearing that McKie interviewed with the gamecocks yesterday . Still think he is a long shot but the rumor is that he was quite impressive( not really a surprise).

McKie’s interview was on Friday.

Would you people stop RJ’ing up the threads, pro favor ?

Haven’t seen it mentioned but Archie Miller to Rhode Island. Decent program with a good run under Hurley but mediocre since he left. Will be interesting if he can succeed in the A10 again.

RI fans are basically over the moon over this hire. It’s the only thing keeping them out of depression with Providence in the Sweet 16. My dad texted me this billboard yesterday.
ac210ab1bbb269a32b6af1b271403f6f.jpg

Last edited:
Back