• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2022 College Basketball Coaching Carousel

That’s definitely a billboard, alright

I should have cropped it. Says- Welcome to Rhode Nation, Archie Miller. Big news around here. This is also prob a pic from my 75 year old father’s flip phone…

Was the billboard sponsored by Dunkin? Or did the fans just use the colors and font?

Willard to Maryland sounds like a done deal.

I think it's a great hire, but suspect that Maryland fans had other names in mind.

I should have cropped it. Says- Welcome to Rhode Nation, Archie Miller. Big news around here. This is also prob a pic from my 75 year old father’s flip phone…

It actually says Rhody Nation, which is incredibly stupid.

so Shaheen Holloway to Seton Hall seems like a 100% lock now.

BJ McKie chatter getting stronger in Columbia- seems like it is down to him and Chattanooga coach.

If McKie goes to USC we could get Manning as a big man coach.

so Shaheen Holloway to Seton Hall seems like a 100% lock now.

BJ McKie chatter getting stronger in Columbia- seems like it is down to him and Chattanooga coach.

Helluva year for him to break out. Couldn't have planned it any better.

Rhody Nation seems like an ideal fit for Mike Rhoades.

Really dropped the ball on that one.

Matt McMahon to LSU

Which tells me that BJ McKie to SCAR might become a reality. Though I know there are others still involved (like Lamont Paris from Chattanooga).

Back