• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2022 College Football Coaching Carousel

That Twitter handle seems like a lot of takes. Some hot, some solid.

The fact is from a month ago suggests some inside info? Or just throwing random crap out there
Random crap. If everyone is telling the truth, Shaw decided to resign just a few days ago and was not fired.

Can't see Clawson going to the left coast. But it is a great school.
I would think he would have long in depth discussions with AD and academic administration regarding their position on NIL and transfer students.

Clawson would be nuts not to consider if Stanford came calling. Palo Alto, restaurants, neighborhoods, etc. You can’t compare it to Grobe to Arkansas. Little Rock is a shithole.

No way in hell Dave Clawson leaves for auburn. Their backwards fans would lose their minds. And it doesn't fit his MO at all.

Of all jobs in college football, this would be the last place I could see Clawson going. That bunch would be throwing water bottles and batteries at him before kickoff of his first game!

I’m shocked about Fickell to Wiscy.

Feels like just a couple of months ago we were comparing Wisconsin to Nebraska in terms of being a difficult job going forward.

Back