• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2022 College Football Coaching Carousel

Would’ve saved 7.5 mil if they’d waited 3 weeks. Frost can sit on his couch and cash his checks.

smart move by frost to lose yesterday. after the week 0 loss to NW, seeing the end of the season, much less 2023, was a pipe dream. i'd lose to georgia southern too if i got an extra $7.5M out of it.

Obviously so early in the process ... but I wonder if this is the one that Dave Doeren jumps at for $6-8 million/year.

Of course I’ve already seen Clawson’s name dropped too. Ridiculous.
Twenty to thirty years ago, the Nebraska job had far more appeal than it does today. Plus, Clawson can literally have a statue erected in front of Groves and retire a very wealthy man with half of the shit he'd deal with at Nebraska.

Maybe that’s why they went ahead and bought him out Frost.

I mean, I wouldn't object to Urban taking the Nebraska job...if only to help them keep digging their own grave.
I don't think there are enough liquor stores or strip clubs in Lincoln.

Back