• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2022 MLB Season Thread

I did not have the Mariners putting up 6 runs through 4 innings against Verlander in my prediction. But I'm rather pleased with it. Chased him it looks like so Astros needing to go to their pen early.

Underdogs/road teams are flexing their muscles this post-season: 7-3 with the Mariners game pending. 2 of the 3 wins by over-dogs were basically pick 'em games (Indians over Rays).

I don’t get the decision to pull Seward there for the matchup. Especially when Alvarez has hit .321 off lefties

Man I hate the Astros

yordan-alvarez-yordan.gif

I hate that this game is at 3:30, especially since the Yankees night game was postponed to tomorrow, but Framber is looking good to start and Tucker got a solo shot to put the Astros up 1-0.

Woof - ugly sequence from Valdez. Need to get out of this inning.

Not a Phil's fan, but hard not to love that reaction (unless you are a Braves fan):

Umpire in the Astros/Ms game has been really bad so far. For both teams. Started with a really tight strike zone, giving them nothing close, to just being super inconsistent all over the zone. It's one thing if you're consistently giving the outside or whatever, but one called strike is 4 inches off the plate outside and the next called ball is right on the edge of the zone.

Damnit, Maldy. I love him behind the plate, but that was just dumb as shit.

Luls fuck the Braves

They’ve got a great young roster locked up for a long time, so they’ll be fine

But you love to see it!

Back