• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2022 MLB Season Thread

I’m much more accustomed to:

A) the Cards doing that to other teams
B) the Phils getting that done to them

Yeah, I didn't see that coming. It was so sweet to see best fans streaming out of the stadium.
Hell yeah!

Interesting thinking rolling with Nola regardless tomorrow, I like the saving for Game 3/the NLDS philosophy meself. Certainly gonna need a lotta him to beat the Bravos

This Bear Grylls intro is a little much

I’m much more accustomed to:

A) the Cards doing that to other teams
B) the Phils getting that done to them
The last chapter of this story is the one that didn't follow previous versions. Many other years, the Phillies ger that lead in the top of the 9th and then give up four in the bottom of the 9th to lose.

Getting ugly in Citi Field…
I'm convinced Scherzer is playing through an injury. Either that oblique still isn't 100% or it's something else. He has looked awful his last two starts.

How in the good Lord’s name do you leave Helsey in as long as they did?
Cards were totally out managed.
Especially after they were out there looking at that injured finger. Makes no sense.

Dude threw 35 pitches and had 15 strikes. Didn’t Marmol realize this was a playoff game?
Worse managed game I’ve watched in years. If the Cards lose this Series they should fire his ass and likely will.

Last edited:
Especially after they were out there looking at that injured finger. Makes no sense.

His finger wasn’t injured. That was simply to get the bullpen more time to warm up

That bullpen should of been up after the second batter. No excuses. Shlidt blew it.

Dude threw 35 pitches and had 15 strikes. Didn’t Shildt realize this was a playoff game?
Worse managed game I’ve watched in years. If the Cards lose this Series they should fire his ass and likely will.
35 ptiches Rendered him unusable for tomorrow probably (not that it matters if his finger is hurt). Phils offense hasn't been what people thought it would be, but they've pulled a few out in the 9th.

35 ptiches Rendered him unusable for tomorrow probably (not that it matters if his finger is hurt). Phils offense hasn't been what people thought it would be, but they've pulled a few out in the 9th.

Harper is a shell of himself since coming back from breaking his thumb. Hoskins is steaky as hell and Castellanos has been garbage all year

Back