• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2022 OGBoards World Cup Fantasy Football Game - Knockouts Begin - Set QF Rosters

Would You Want to Open Add/Drop Through the Group Stage?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Gregg is a turd

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@deacvision7 rode his Atlas Lions to second
@HuskyDeac made a nice SF/F run to finish 3rd
@Frosty and @DeacdeTejas sputtered over last few rounds to finish 4th and 5th
Defending champion @BTB finished a respectable 6th

@timdunkandthefunk finished last, though we think he might have been higher if he paid attention after group play
@Gooner finished 11th even though he had Mbappe, who scored 64 of his 173 points

give tejas most of the love. I think he did all the scoring from the QFs on. Maybe I did one or two of those but I don't know for sure. He definitely did the heavy lifting.

Thanks for putting this on! Looking forward to the next iteration in 2026.

give tejas most of the love. I think he did all the scoring from the QFs on. Maybe I did one or two of those but I don't know for sure. He definitely did the heavy lifting.
Well the original fantasy set up and spreadhseet were yours. Im just riding on the shoulders of those before me. And once again we pour one out for @BillBrasky

I will add that some of you talked to @deacvision7 and I through the tournament and we may make some changes next go round.

We are considering making some combo of tackles and clearances for DEF. It would probably involve making tackles worth a little less and clearances being partial points as well

Have also had some folks suggest things like key passes, fouls suffered, tackles, and fouls committed being universal as there are some DEF who play up and some FWDs who play back, etc. That gets a little more messy without proper software but who knows, maybe by 2026 we will have some sort of fantasy platform we can do all of this in (FIFAs was garbage this year)

Thanks both!

Of the whoscored stats, I would also add interceptions. Defensive midfielder are very undervalued in the current scoring system (says the guy who drafted a bunch of them without looking into the scoring breakdown very closely).

Thank you to Tejas and DV7 for running the game and congrats to SD3.

Big thanks to everyone who made this happen. Lautaro Martinez is a choking loser (with beautiful hair).

Back