• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2022 OGBoards World Cup Fantasy Football Game - Knockouts Begin - Set QF Rosters

Would You Want to Open Add/Drop Through the Group Stage?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Gregg is a turd

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Please check points behind me. A lot of yellows and a lot of fouls in that one

I've been MIA from this thread since the supplemental draft/ADD/DROP I think, but how have shootouts been scored?

Do they just not count?

'Member? I 'member.

DEF - Josko Gvardiol

how is this dude still available?? he's fucking class.

Tough group for clean sheets.

That’s where I’m at. Trying to get to the knockouts with as few GA my defenders as possible

Exactly. I care more about how good the team and how challenging the group is than how good any player is.

Except Pulisic, who I just picked out of homerism

Croatia have conceded just three goals in their five matches

Seems like this is a 2 horse race

Would you rather have (over the course of 2 matches):

Messi + Griez + Giroud + Acuna (suspended) + Martinez in net + 32 point lead

or

En-Nesyri + Boufal + Amrabat + Ziyech + Mazraoui + Martinex + Gvardiol + Hakimi + Bono

or

En-Nesyri + Boufal + Amrabat + Ziyech + Mazraoui + Martinex + Gvardiol + Hakimi + Bono
I think I'll close the gap but the lead is too large in all likelihood for MY ATLAS LIONS (plus Licha and Gvardiol) to overcome

or

Just wait till each one of my 4 DEF left scores a goal

(fine its a two horse race. My chances were dashed when none of my French, Argentine, and Brazilian DEF got clean sheets in Round of 16 against much lesser opponents)

Back