• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2022 OGBoards World Cup Fantasy Football Game - Knockouts Begin - Set QF Rosters

Would You Want to Open Add/Drop Through the Group Stage?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Gregg is a turd

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
absolute SCENES when the only clean sheet of the R16 is Morocco tomorrow
As a fan I would love this. As a fantasy manager, I was banking on Argentina blanking Australia, Brazil blanking South Korea and was going to consider it a cherry on top for France to do the same

more likely my dream dies a slow and excruciating death to a Spanish Inquisition and half my roster is eliminated all at once

SD3 will not be the peoples champion after picking an entire roster made up of French, Brazilian, Spanish and Argentine players. Whats the fun in that?

In all seriousness SD3's add of Giroud after the Benzema news may end up winning this for him. Giroud has 18 points so far

What percentage of Goonerā€™s points have been just mbappe?

That's insane.

And what percentage of dv7's points have been just Benzema?

(ducks)

It's actually more just a reflection about how fickle this game can be. Switch the injury status of those two players and there's a chance dv7 is winning the game.

It's actually more just a reflection about how fickle this game can be. Switch the injury status of those two players and there's a chance dv7 is winning the game.
but then I never would have gotten Antony's 3 points.

Back