• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2022 OGBoards World Cup Fantasy Football Game - Knockouts Begin - Set QF Rosters

Would You Want to Open Add/Drop Through the Group Stage?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Gregg is a turd

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I say we give people until tonight to sign up and then you and I can work on randomly doing a drawing for draft position. Something like I assign random numbers to each person playing and you do the draft order from 1 to 10 (or 12 if we get two more)

we send each of our lists to a third person. I volunteer sd3.

all players are in apart from Ecuador. lazy bastards haven't released their squad yet. why would they? they only play in 6 days...

I say we give people until tonight to sign up and then you and I can work on randomly doing a drawing for draft position. Something like I assign random numbers to each person playing and you do the draft order from 1 to 10 (or 12 if we get two more)

we send each of our lists to a third person. I volunteer sd3.
Agreed

So the draft is your only chance to add players, right? Once your players start getting eliminated you're just out of luck?

Last time we had a supplemental draft after the group stages.
Correct

We will do this again. But your best shot for players is the initial draft. Previously we drafted 16 players for group rounds. We then did 3 rounds of a supplemental draft after groups. Then we opened up an add/drop before the quarters started. Once those games start, rosters are set until the end

We will also do like we did last year and let everyone set two subs/alternates per round. Alternates work like this: they only come into play if one of your starters doesn’t see the field. You must maintain an eligible formation, or you will not receive points. You do not get to decide which alternate to put in, it goes Alt#1 and then Alt #2.

Last edited:
DV7 and I will work out draft order in the morning

If you have not already, please sign in to the Google Sheet and add you phone number for the draft

Live snake draft (9am-9pm Daily, Two hour window to draft or a player will be picked for you. Draft picks can be made outside of 9-9 but the two hour window will not be mandated)
16 rounds

You can pm a list to DV7 or I if you know you are going to be away

Official picks will be posted in thread here. Names will be crossed off "WC Squads" tab in the spreadsheet as picked and added to the "Draft" tab, so that folks can keep track of who is still on the board

I’d really like to kick this draft off around 9 EST. Would give us 4 full days to draft and set rosters

You all cool if I just use a draft randomizer? Otherwise we can do what DV7 suggested above

I trust y’all for a randomizer. Can also send a list if needed. Adding cell phone now

sent a list with a number 1-12 associated with each player to sd3.

tejas, you can post the numbers in random order here and then we have our draft order for the snake draft

Back