• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2022 Pit Fantasy Football League - Dynasty League Filled, Members Please See New Thread

HI GUYS!!!

I just wanted to confirm that I am IN for the 2023 Redraft League. I know this isn't the thread for it and that we haven't started discussing it yet, but I really don't get on the boards as much anymore and worried I will miss the announcement and I figured this would be the first place people would look for info about last season...so someone give me the name of the person I need to give my email to so they know how to contact me when the time comes to start this up in a month or so!

HI GUYS!!!

I just wanted to confirm that I am IN for the 2023 Redraft League. I know this isn't the thread for it and that we haven't started discussing it yet, but I really don't get on the boards as much anymore and worried I will miss the announcement and I figured this would be the first place people would look for info about last season...so someone give me the name of the person I need to give my email to so they know how to contact me when the time comes to start this up in a month or so!
@Gooner is the guy I believe unless he’s stepping down this year.

HI GUYS!!!

Thanks @OblongPickle, I was actually planning on firing up that thread next week to get things started, but appreciate you taking the initiative!

Back