• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2022 races (and 2021 for weird commonwealths like Virginia)

Gas in Europe is 8 bucks or so. Double digits in Hong Kong, Norway etc. Thanks Joe ! !

Don’t know why this is showing up inside the quote, but in any event, Pat’s coming in hot. I know they are tourist traps, but if you’re going to go the touristy route, go Pat’s for no other reason than this:

Last edited:
I've done Genos twice-once at the original location, once at Citizens Bank Park. Never done Pats. Daelessandro's (mentioned a few times in the comments on Fetterman's) is my favorite. Geno is the one with a sign that says "This is America, order in English".

I've done Genos twice-once at the original location, once at Citizens Bank Park. Never done Pats. Daelessandro's (mentioned a few times in the comments on Fetterman's) is my favorite. Geno is the one with a sign that says "This is America, order in English".

Have only had Tony Luke’s ballpark location and I thought it was good - I wonder how it compares to the actual restaurant.

Last edited:
Only place I’ve had is Tony Luke’s at a Phillies game. Pretty good. And did DiNic’s roast pork at Reading market which was great.

Don’t know why this is showing up inside the quote, but in any event, Pat’s coming in hot. I know they are tourist traps, but if you’re going to go the touristy route, go Pat’s for no other reason than this:

Joke explainer here: Oz misspelled his "hometown" (i.e., his in-law's town, where he registered to vote so he could run in PA) on a campaign form.

Only place I’ve had is Tony Luke’s at a Phillies game. Pretty good. And did DiNic’s roast pork at Reading market which was great.

Tony Luke's is solid, as is Campos (both at the park). Campos has a decent spicy cheesesteak, but if I'm going that route, Cosmi's is better. Had DiNics a few weeks ago, and it was wonderful.

From an article after the attack:

Mr. Zeldin continued his planned campaign bus tour around the state on Friday, albeit with increased security. At a stop in Jordan, N.Y., outside of Syracuse, Mr. Zeldin sharply criticized Ms. Hochul for not pushing harder for changes to the state’s bail laws, and vowed to defeat her in November, despite Democrats’ overwhelming electoral advantages in New York.

“What I propose is we repeal cashless bail, that judges are given discretion to weigh dangerousness, flight risk, past criminal record and the seriousness of the offense,” Mr. Zeldin said at a news conference. He said he would also look to establish a way to prevent lenient judges from letting potentially dangerous criminal defendants return to the streets.

So Zeldin's supporter and possible co-campaign chair decided to charge the guy with a crime that is not bail eligible, then Zeldin used the lack of bail as campaign fodder?

"I just want to make it for the fans, not about a political party..." You know, I don't think that Walker understands just what a political debate is.

republicans really love their idiot representatives...almost like this is the best way to talk to their idiot base.

What are the odds he’ll claim victory when Eric wins?

💯

super important to have a governor in Missouri who is "tough on the border"

Back