• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2022 races (and 2021 for weird commonwealths like Virginia)

It's now come out that Herschel Walker has a second secret son. I don't think this will matter one iota to voters. This would have definitely sunk a politician's career 10+ years ago, but, in the age of Trump, scandals for Republicans don't really exist. It maybe would have hurt him in the primary like with Cawthorn, but that has passed. To Republican voters, having any Republican in office is better than any Democrat.

I could also see a moment with Herschel on stage with all his kids saying how they've come together. But maybe the kids and moms tell him to fuck off.

It's now come out that Herschel Walker has a second secret son. I don't think this will matter one iota to voters. This would have definitely sunk a politician's career 10+ years ago, but, in the age of Trump, scandals for Republicans don't really exist. It maybe would have hurt him in the primary like with Cawthorn, but that has passed. To Republican voters, having any Republican in office is better than any Democrat.

I could also see a moment with Herschel on stage with all his kids saying how they've come together. But maybe the kids and moms tell him to fuck off.

Let me explain to you how money works.

This is also best case scenario for GOP voters. They get to increase their diversity while confirming their biases!

Do you have any game tape on him ?

One time, Al Franken touched a sleeping woman's breasts.

It doesn't matter. Once a Democrat did something, so you can't complain if a Republican does a thing.

I'm having trouble keeping up at this point, but I think Herschel walker is up to 4 kids from 4 mothers now, with him being involved in the lives of only 1 of them. A little bit of my childhood dies every time I see Herschel Walker these days running as a democracy killing republican. Man, I loved him so much when he was at UGA when I was probably 10 years old, but damn he is one of the worst candidates to ever, ever to be a major party candidate for senate. He is so completely awful that I could see him losing to Warnock by 1 point if things go right for Warnock.

Just another example of republicans buying votes.

ETA: Shoot. page didn't refressh. This was in response to the Florida tax holiday.

Last edited:
Well, at least he'll never be lonely.

lol that’s actually a pretty good answer, considering his base.

I toyed with a similar joke but decided to pitch it underhanded and see what happened.

my congressional district has an outgoing representative with 21 candidates running to replace him

one is Jesse Jackson's son (not the one that went to jail) -- Bernie endorsed him but he also got $500k from a PAC financed by a crypto billionaire and has not properly filed his campaign finance reporting

politics is weird

Back